- Association of Women for Awareness & Motivation (AWAM)
- Awaz Foundation Pakistan – Centre for Development Services
- Bytes for All, Pakistan (B4A)
- Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP)
- National Commission for Justice and Peace (NCJP)
- Potohar Organization for Development Advocacy (PODA)
- Society for the Protection of the Rights of the Child (SPARC)
PAKISTAN: HRCP urges world to help country cope with flood devastation
9 August 2010 11:57 pm
The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP) has called upon the United Nations and other aid and humanitarian organisations to support Pakistan in meeting the needs of millions of people affected by country’s worst ever floods as well as reconstructing the entire infrastructure of the flood-hit areas. Please click this link to read the rest of the statement.
PAKISTAN – Blocking websites is against human rights laws!
2 June 2010 1:03 am
Decisions by a Pakistani High Court to ban numerous international websites and services violate international human rights law. The Lahore High Court on 19 May ordered the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority to block the social network website Facebook and hundreds of other pages in response to a Facebook user calling for an “Everybody Draw Mohammed Day”. [ Read more ]