From Our Member Odhikar, Bangladesh – Half-yearly Human Rights Monitoring Report
2 July 2018 3:16 pm
FORUM-ASIA member Odhikar of Bangladesh has published its half-yearly human rights monitoring report.
The report looks at the human rights situation in Bangladesh for the period between January 2018 and June 2018, with focus on:
- State Repression and Impunity;
- Public Lynching;
- Dysfunctional State Institutions;
- Freedom of Expression and Freedom of the Media;
- Workers’ Rights;
- Relations with Neighbouring India and Myanmar;
- Violence against Women;
- Child Marriage; and
- Hindrance to Odhikar’s Human Rights Activities.
For a PDF version of this report, click here.