[Online Event] Southeast Asia Peoples’ Summit on Myanmar
20 April 2021 6:04 pm
Date: 22 April 2021
Time: 9.00 – 12.00 am (Bangkok Time)
Platform: Zoom, Facebook Live and Twitter Live
9:00 – 12:00 NN JKT/BKK time – Southeast Asia Peoples’ Summit Hall
- Speakers’ interventions
- Virtual Demonstration Movement by Me Me Khant, a Poet and Activist.
- Followed by Solidarity Expression from various Southeast Asia CSOs and activists.
- Khin Ohmar, Progressive Voice
- Naw Susanna Hla Hla Soe, Minister of Women, Youths and Children Affairs of National Unity Government (NUG) of Myanmar
- Wai Wai Nu, Rohingya Advocate
- Khin Sandar, General Strike Collaboration Committee (GSCC) and part of Milk Tea Alliance Myanmar
- Marzuki Darusman, Member of Special Advisory Council for Myanmar
- Jose Ramos Horta, Former President of Timor Leste
- Debbie Storhard, ALTSEAN Burma
This event is part of the Southeast Asia Peoples’ Summit, an online gathering for like-minded colleagues and friends in the region to address ongoing human rights, democracy and civic space issues in Myanmar. For the full-day agenda, please click here.