The Asian Forum for Human Rights and Development (FORUM-ASIA) is looking for a dynamic, inspirational and experienced professional committed to human rights and sustainable development to lead our organisation with offices in Bangkok, Geneva, Jakarta & Kathmandu as its Executive Director
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the areas of human rights, justice, peace and sustainable development in Asia, of which a minimum 5 years have been spent at the level of senior management or as a Director of, preferably, an international organisation. Strong experience and expertise in organisational and human resource management, resource mobilisation and finance management is essential.
- Proven advocacy and leadership skills in civil society mobilisation in Asia. Knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to the non-profit sector.
- A Master’s degree, preferably in social sciences, development studies, law or human rights.
- Excellent communication skills in English and at least one Asian language.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, strategic thinking, and ability to multi-task and lead a diverse team.
- Demonstrable professional integrity, and commitment to human rights and gender equality.
Click here to download a complete job description.
Interested candidates are requested to fill in the Job Application Form and send it by email together with a self-introduction letter and two recommendation letters to firstname.lastname@example.org by 07 August 2019, 18:00 hour Bangkok Time (UTC+7), stating Executive Director Application _Your Full NAME” in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a written test and personal interviews.