Interested applicants must submit the following:
- Completed Internship Application Form;
- A resume and cover letter (both in pdf files) explaining why you are interested in the position.
Complete applications should be sent to FORUM-ASIA at email@example.com before 4 August 2021, midnight Bangkok Time (UTC+7), with subject: Application for Communication and Media Internship. Late applications will not be considered.
FORUM-ASIA is looking for experienced Fundraising Consultants to conceptualise and develop competitive donor proposals. Consultants will contribute to diversifying the donor base and increasing the financial sustainability of the Organisation.
Selected candidates will be working with FORUM-ASIA’s Resource Mobilisation Unit and in consultation with FORUM-ASIA staff and senior management team (SMT), members and potential partners. They will coordinate the development of proposals in a consultative manner and in accordance with internal Resource Mobilisation Process Guidelines.
The ideal candidates will have relevant experience and skills in project conceptualisation, design and drafting; organisational budgeting; logical framework and; results-based management. Extensive experience working in the human rights nonprofit sector is essential.
Interested applicants are requested to fill in the Application Form and return it by email together with CV, your portfolio and a cover letter (all in .pdf files) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Fundraising Consultant Application_NAME in the subject line.
Click here to download the full description (PDF).
FORUM-ASIA is looking for creative freelance Copy Editors (English), Videographers and Video Editors, Animators, Graphic Designers and Interpreters (Thai/English, Nepali/English) to produce high quality and visualised materials to expand the organisation’s outreach, both off line and online.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as communication, graphic design, journalism, social science.
- Practical experiences in creating audience-engaging communication materials
- Working proficiency in written and spoken English
- Fluency in an Asian language is highly desirable
- Professional affiliations and licenses an asset
- Formal training on communication an asset
- For interpreters – Ability to interpret from English to Thai/Nepali and vice versa
- Copy editor (English)
- Videographer and editor
- Graphic Designer
Click here to download a complete job description.
Interested applicants are requested to fill in the Application Form and return it by email together with CV, your portfolio and a cover letter (all in .pdf files) to email@example.com with subject: Freelancer POSITION Application_NAME” (e.g. Freelancer Animator Application_Your Full Name) in the subject line.