FORUM-ASIA is looking for creative freelance Copy Editors (English), Videographers and Video Editors, Animators, Graphic Designers and Interpreters (Thai/English, Nepali/English) to produce high quality and visualised materials to expand the organisation’s outreach, both off line and online.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as communication, graphic design, journalism, social science.
- Practical experiences in creating audience-engaging communication materials
- Working proficiency in written and spoken English
- Fluency in an Asian language is highly desirable
- Professional affiliations and licenses an asset
- Formal training on communication an asset
- For interpreters – Ability to interpret from English to Thai/Nepali and vice versa
- Copy editor (English)
- Videographer and editor
- Graphic Designer
Click here to download a complete job description.
Interested applicants are requested to fill in the Application Form and return it by email together with CV, your portfolio and a cover letter (all in .pdf files) to email@example.com with subject: Freelancer POSITION Application_NAME” (e.g. Freelancer Animator Application_Your Full Name) in the subject line.