Membership Criteria and Application
FORUM-ASIA represents 46 member organisations across Asia.
FORUM-ASIA Membership is open to independent, non-profitable, non-partisan, non-violent and non-governmental civil society organisations working in the field of human rights and human development in Asia. The organisation must be in existence for at least two years.
Any organisation that wishes to become a member of FORUM-ASIA should submit a completed application form to the Executive Director along with the following supporting documents:
- A cover letter expressing its intention to become a member of FORUM-ASIA in English and to be signed by the head of the organisation.
- Organisation’s Statute or Constitutions both in original language and English.
- Summary activity and financial report of the last two years.
- Recommendations from at least two FORUM-ASIA member organisations.
- Organisation’s publications (optional).
The applications will be presented to the Executive Committee, and approval of application is subjected to confirmation by the General Assembly.